Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fax to email not receiving Options
IrekM
#1 Posted : Friday, March 05, 2010 8:20:49 PM

Groups:

Last 2 days I am trying to recaive the fax to email and it is not working at all.
When you send it is not answering but voip is working
I am wondering now if i have fax to email functionality at all or i need to buy something
i got Monthly charge for VoIP Solo Unified base package 2.99 so do i need add something if so how can i do it to existing VOIP?
DarylB
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:32:37 AM

Groups:

Hi Irek

I know that you've logged a ticket with this as well but, to give you a little background on our investigation (as it's useful to other customers too):

Your email seems to be managed by Google (or, at least goes through GoogleMail mail exchangers). If you receive your faxes through a software mail client, such as Windows Live Mail, or Outlook (express), then you may find that e-mails are not being delivered (as Google have their own SPAM rules and sometimes identify our messages as SPAM).

To combat this, you will need to login to your ISP's webmail interface, which will most likely resemble GMail. From there, our messages will be in your SPAM / JUNK folder (only on webmail though, not your normal mail client). When you locate one of these messages, add the sender (support@soho66.co.uk) as a contact and, following this, your mail provider will deliver your messages through to your mail client as normal.

Kind Regards

Daryl
Soho66
LouisaL
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:01:28 AM

Groups:

I too have this issue, but all the support emails from the address support@soho66.co.uk which were sent when I first set up the service, I received. So my faxes are neither in my junk email nor does my isp filter it out. And yet they are sitting on the server! I use a pop3 account configured in outlook. Thanks for any advice.