Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

grandstreamgxp1100 can not set up phone on soho66 Options
JohnB19
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:15:01 PM

Groups:

ive tried everything and i can do there is no real guide for this phone to fill which fields with what info i need a step buy step guide
spent 5 hours so far still not resisted no calls in our out
HELP PLEASE
StephenL4
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:43:04 AM

Groups:

Hi,

A user guide can be downloaded here:

http://www.grandstream.com/products/ip-voice-telephony/enterprise-ip-phones/gxp1100

To set up the phone first find it's IP address:

'Pick up the handset and the dial tone will be heard. Press *** to use the IVR menu and enter menu options to hear the corresponding voice prompt. For example, dial 02 in the IVR menu will hear the IP address. You can further configure the phone using the web GUI by entering GXP1100/GXP1105's IP address.'

Then follow this set up guide:

http://soho66.co.uk/88433/all/1/Grandstream---All-Budgetone-series-phones.aspx

If you need any further assistance please email support@soho66.co.uk
JohnB19
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 4:57:54 PM

Groups:

StephenL4 wrote:
Hi,

A user guide can be downloaded here:

http://www.grandstream.com/products/ip-voice-telephony/enterprise-ip-phones/gxp1100

To set up the phone first find it's IP address:

'Pick up the handset and the dial tone will be heard. Press *** to use the IVR menu and enter menu options to hear the corresponding voice prompt. For example, dial 02 in the IVR menu will hear the IP address. You can further configure the phone using the web GUI by entering GXP1100/GXP1105's IP address.'

Then follow this set up guide:

http://soho66.co.uk/88433/all/1/Grandstream---All-Budgetone-series-phones.aspx

If you need any further assistance please email support@soho66.co.uk

still no joy there are way too many options on these phones log in as before changes so many times different ports on the internet to use but the desktop phone no problem
i have a grandstream gxp1100 totally useless if i can not set this up i pitty many out there
JohnB19
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:38:38 PM

Groups:

EVERYBODY WITH THESE PHONES USE THIS TO SET UP IGNORE ELSEWHERE EVEN OTHER SOHO PAGES TELLING YOU TO USE DIFFERENT PORT
MY STICKING POINT WAS THE SIP PORT MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN 8060
ps thanks soho for the help trouble with google it can dig up info which is out of date even from the original site

This page is the configuration guide for the Grandstream Budgetone series of phones
Configuring your Budgetone

Setting up your Grandstream Budgetone phone with the Soho66 service is a simple process, which is managed through a web browser connected to the same network as the phone.
Prerequisites

First of all, you need to know your VoIP username, password and the server that your number is connected to. You can do this from your Soho66 account, by clicking "My Soho", then "My Numbers", then the telephone number that you wish to connect to. The VoIP username and VoIP password is near the bottom of the page, in a section entitled VoIP Settings.
Finding the IP address of your phone

Using the arrow keys on the phone, scroll to the "IP Addr" menu option and press the OK button. Your IP address will then be shown on the display. Make a note of this IP address, removing any leading zero's (for instance, 192.168.002.056 would be 192.168.2.56)
Configure your phone

Open your web browser and, in the address bar, type in http://IPAddress and press Enter, replacing IPAddress with the IP Address of the phone that you discovered earlier. This will present you with the Grandstream Login page. The default password for configuring the Grandstream devices is admin.

After logging in, click on "Account". Most of the fields for the account can be left as default. The items to change are:

Account Name: This will display on your phone when you receive a call through Soho66.
SIP Server: sip.soho66.co.uk:8060
SIP User ID: This is your VoIP username
Local SIP port: 8060
Authentication ID: This is also your VoIP username
Authentication Password: This is your VoIP password
Display Name: This is the name that will display on other Soho66 phones when you dial them.

SIP Transport Type: UDP
NAT Traversal (STUN): No, but send keep-alive

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Update". This will save the settings in the phone, then advise you that your phone needs to be rebooted. Click the Reboot Now link.

Once your phone has rebooted, you should then be connected to your Soho66 number.