Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Caller gets hold music, when call is ended Options
EddieB
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:27:29 PM

Groups:

Hi

I will try to explain this as simple as possible.

Caller calls, gets answered, talks, all is well. I hang up the phone, and the caller gets on hold music, and stays connected.

Caller calls, gets connected, talks, all is well. Caller gets transferred to another line, and so the main voip phone is hang up. Both parties talk, when finished, the transferred caller hangs up and the original caller stays connected and hears music on hold.

Voip phone is the GPX1400 (new) and when transferring a call, its to a normal land line.

Any ideas, as to why the original caller does not get disconnected, in any of these cases? and hears music on hold, when the call is ended.

P.S

Just tried and called with answering the call on the 3 CX soft phone, and when i hang up on the soft phone, the caller gets disconnected without hearing the music, so works here, but NOT on the way as listed above.

Thanks
Eddie

EddieB
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:22:57 PM

Groups:

Hi

I have seemed to solved this, by using soho66 default music on hold, and not mine. I haven't tried another file, or up loaded another one to see if that worked, as I'm happy to use their music on hold, and it works.

Thanks
Eddie