Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Can I access my voip from two different locations? Options
ChrisB16
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2011 9:24:22 PM

Groups:

I currently have one phone number with you, and one lot of phone equipment, set up in my home office. Suppose I rent another office in a different area of the city, assuming I buy the same equipment again (E49/N300IP) Siemens E49H Complete System, could I answer the phone call from either location? i.e. I could access the same phone number from either phone depending on if I was at one office or the other.

I hope that question makes sense it's hard to write down in a clear manner. Thanks
RobertT2
#2 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 7:18:17 PM

Groups:

Hi Chris,

This does make sense, but because you have only one number you can currently only have one device registered to us.

To register a second device you can either add a second single number at £2 per month and set your call routing so that calls to either number ring on both devices or you can upgrade your number to a 'VoIP for 5' number for an extra £3 per month which will let you register 5 devices with us at once.

To add a new number simply log into your account, click on 'your numbers' then 'add a new number'.

To upgrade to VoIP for 5 simply drop us an email to support@soho66.co.uk requesting the upgrade.