Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Settings for Acrobits Groundwire and wav voicemail on mac/iPhone Options
TiinaE
#1 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2011 11:41:59 AM

Groups:

1) I'm having trouble getting the settings right for Acrobits Groundwire for iPhone (the extended version with SIP voicemail compatibility).

Although I've configured with the same settings as on the post about the basic Acrobits it doesn't work and says the account is unauthorized. The incoming calls are not being pushed trough and I can't call out. I've opened up all the push and sound settings.

There are options to edit Codecs for Wifi and 3G
And when push options are on you can edit Proxy, simulate NAT on/off, single registration on/off

Also it needs a number for the voicemail, I tried the 8000 someone here mentioned but not working so far.

2) Plus another issue is that I can't play the Wav voicemail files on my mac. The greeting that I recorded plays fine so what software can play your wav version?
Also can't play them in my iPhone email so if anyone has resolved this (other than fowarding confidential emails to a third party email for conversion) I think I would not be the only one who'd appreciate the help :)

Thank you!

RobertT2
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 5:33:47 PM

Groups:

Dear Tina,

Please email this support query to support@soho66.co.uk along with the number you have with us and we will attempt to resolve the issue for you.