Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

xlite Options
ColinD1
#1 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2010 8:34:20 AM

Groups:

hi iam a new customer and i have a voip number and iam useing the x-lite software on my laptop if i was to buy a second voip number cause i use both numbers on the x-lite as it show theres a line one and line to on the xlites phone front ???
RobertT2
#2 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2010 11:47:20 AM

Groups:

Hi Colin,

The line one and line two on X-lite refer to the two line appearance of the phone, ie you can receive a call on line one, another call comes in on line two and you can put line one on hold while you take the call on line two. There is a way of receiving calls on two numbers with x-Lite and that is by forwarding calls from the second number to the first via your control panel on our website.

Regards R
ColinD1
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:48:08 AM

Groups:

it will not allow me to add a second line in the set up for my accounts useing x-lite it will not allow me to add a second account so how could i add a second number to the softphone sorry if its a silly question but iam new to all this like iam geting there slowley i just want to add a second number at some point to my phone
RobertT2
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:58:17 PM

Groups:

Hi Colin,

This is something you would configure through the control panel of your account on our website, not in X-Lite, essentially you would have two numbers on your Soho66 account and would route the second number to ring the extension number of your first number, and would configure X-Lite with the VoIP settings of the first number. Hope this helps.