Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

I have a phone number, but now i have purchaesed another one, but it keeps forwarding the calls Options
NyashaW
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 07, 2009 1:02:26 PM

Groups:

I have an exsisting number and have just bought another one. The existing one rings but the new number keeps being forwarded to the new voicemail box.

I have tried to sort it out on my accounts routing wizard for the new number, but that did not work.

I tried to reboot the phone, that has not worked either.

I need help please,

thank you
DavidE
#2 Posted : Friday, October 09, 2009 11:27:23 AM

Groups:

Hi,

Are you using a Voip phone or are you forwarding your number to an external number - ie; a landline or a mobile?

If it's a voip phone you need to make sure it can handle two incoming accounts (your original number and your new number) and that they are configured with your Soho66 account info.

If you are forwarding to a landline or mobile you will also need to make sure that you have enough calling credit.

Additionally, if you are forwarding to a mobile - make sure that your mobile number (the first few numbers - ie; 07632) appears in the tariff list - if it doesn't you'll need to contact Soho66 customer services and ask them to add your number (mobile phone operators number) to their tariff list.

Hope the above helps.