Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Monthly payment for PAYG? Options
SuzanneB1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:29:31 PM

Groups:

Hi all

Just signing up for fax to email at the moment, and I'm given an amount of 7 pounds for my initial payment. I'm then taken to a page that asks for a regular payment - perhaps I've misunderstood, because I was expecting a one-off payment that I can then renew (or up my subscription to a regular monthly plan if I find I'm sending more faxes).

Second, if there is a monthly payment, is this 2 pounds or 7 pounds? Is it just cheaper to take out a monthly account?

Third - do you have any issues with the fax numbers being fax-spammed by advertisers?

Thanks!

[edit] - I mean BEING fax-spammed by spammers. Not me spamming other people. heh!
StephenL4
#2 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 5:11:31 PM

Groups:

Hi,

There is a regular payment of £2 per month for your fax number, you are free to cancel at any time.

If you have been charged £7 it sounds as if you have added £5 credit for sending faxes, you will not be charged this £5 each month.

There are monthly plans for sending faxes which you can subscribe to (or cancel) at any time, they are listed here.

It is possible that you may receive SPAM faxes on rare occasions as Spammers choose fax numbers at random, however you are not charged for any faxes you receive with our service. Soho66 do not sell your details to any third parties.
SuzanneB1
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:46:58 PM

Groups:

Thanks Stephen. I'll try again. :-) It does look as though the monthly debit being requested asks for the 7 pounds as part of the regular payment, but if it's just the renewable (and cancellable) 2, then that makes it clearer.