Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

multiple telephone locations on one number with ext? Options
ChrisB
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:46:44 PM

Groups:

My current situation is a telephone at home which has a geographic number which diverts to a mobile at the same time. But i will soon be having an office, so am interested to know can i have 2 sip phones sharing one account i.e. one number so if i get a call both sip phones ring and mobile?

also is it possible to give the two phones separate extensions? so for example home can dial me in the office using an extension ??
FelixM2
#2 Posted : Friday, March 05, 2010 9:29:47 AM

Groups:

ChrisB wrote:
My current situation is a telephone at home which has a geographic number which diverts to a mobile at the same time. But i will soon be having an office, so am interested to know can i have 2 sip phones sharing one account i.e. one number so if i get a call both sip phones ring and mobile?

also is it possible to give the two phones separate extensions? so for example home can dial me in the office using an extension ??

Hi Chris

Yes, I believe this is possible. You will need to speak to the guys at Soho66 and ask them about their VoIP for business packages. The multi-user 5 package, for instance, allows you to connect anything up to 5 phones to their system, on the same telephone number. Each phone has a private extension and can dial / transfer the calls to each other.

For 5 users, this is as little as £5 per month - well worth asking about :)